Cloud Security Alliance members are invited to the 3rd annual Los Angeles Cyber Security Summit.
Join 400+ industry executives, business leaders, and top-tier solution providers at this interactive day of learning.
Learn from cyber thought leaders such as The CIA Associate Deputy Director, The FBI SSA, the CISO of the City of Los Angeles, and experts from Sony, Verizon, Dell, Pulse Secure, CenturyLink, Forcepoint & many more.
Thursday, November 29, 7:45am – 6pm
The Beverly Hilton
9876 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
If you are a C-Suite / Senior Level Executive or Director / Manager of IT / Information Security, you may register for a VIP Discounted Pass to this educational forum with promo code CSA18LA
The first 12 members to register will receive Complimentary Admission. After, Code grants $95 admission (standard price $350).
Details & Registration: https://CyberSummitUSA.com/losangeles18/
Each Pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch & cocktail reception. You will also earn 6 CPE Credits with your Full Day Attendance.
Discuss critical topics that can protect your business from potential threats, including: Incident Response Orchestration, Ransomware, Insider Threat & Corporate Espionage, AI and more.
Advisors & Subject Matter Experts Include (Partial List):
• The CIA: Sean P Roche, Associate Deputy Director of Digital Innovation
• The FBI: Justin Vallese, Supervisory Special Agent
• City of Los Angeles: Timothy Lee, CISO, Information Technology Agency
• Sony Pictures Entertainment: Stevan Bernard, Former Security Chief; Now Heading Bernard Global LLC
• Verizon: David Ostertag, Global Investigations Manager, Investigative Response
• CenturyLink: John Knies, CISO
• ExtraHop Networks: Trish Gundy, Security Engineer
• Dell: Brett Hansen, VP Client Software & General Manager Data Security
• Los Angeles Dept. of Public Health: Richard Greenberg, Information Security Officer; President of ISSA & OWASP Los Angeles Chapters
• Pulse Secure: Jim Hebler, Americas Director of Cyber-Security Solutions Strategies
• Armor: Wayne Reynolds, Head of Security
• Darktrace: Parker Ashley, Director
• Center for Internet Security: Ryan Spelman, Sr. Director
• Forcepoint: Ken Bell, Director of IT Security
• Semtech: Arthur Press, Cyber Security Manager
• K3DES LLC: Miguel Villegas, Senior Vice President
• Inverselogic, Inc: Ara Aslanian, President & CEO
Evaluate the latest cyber security tech solutions from 20+ companies such as Darktrace, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Dell EMC, CenturyLink, Forcepoint, Pulse Secure, SentinelOne, LogRhythm, Armor, ExtraHop Networks & more.
For full details & to view all upcoming events, visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com